What does Levitra Jelly 20mg do?
Levitra Jelly 20mg is a generic Viagra to fight erectile issues in men who want to pump up their sex life. Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor, which shows immediate efficacy by accelerating blood flow to the male reproductive system, genereating sexual stimulation while forming an erection for a longer duration.
Dosage & Instructions :
- - It is ideal to use Levitra Jelly 20mg under health care professional’s guidance.
- - This is an effective oral jelly which can be taken with or without food.
- - Take this medicine about an hour before involving in sexual indulgence.
- - It is highly advised to not consume this jelly more daily.
- - Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice whilst using this Viagra.
- - The users should initially take a 10mg dose of Levitra Jelly and further if required can increase the dose to 20 mg.
Common Side Effects :
It may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, sizzling weather, pastime, or fever.
- - Do not use Levitra Jelly if you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra Jelly.
- - Heart patients should avoid taking this medication.
- - Avoid using this medicine if you are taking any nitrate induced medication.
- - It is better to consult the health care expert before deciding a dosage.
Store Levitra Jelly 20mg at 25 degrees Celsius. Keep this drug out of reach from children and youngsters.
We provide the simplest basic know-how about drugs which does not cover all directions, feasible drug integrations, or precautions. The understandings on this website shouldn’t be used for self-therapy and self-diagnosis. For a detailed guideline related to this product, you should be consulting your health care adviser or health practitioner. We disclaim the reliability of knowledge-based mistakes. However, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, specified or other indirect damage caused by any use of the know-how on this site and likewise for penalties of self-cure.
Buy Generic Levitra oral jelly (Vardenafil) 20mg online safely without prescription from YourMedHub