What does Valtrex 1000 mg do?
Valtrex is an antiviral medicationwhich is popularly used to treat viral infections such as herpes and cold sores. According to the recent statistics, one out of five American is suffering from genital herpes, which sums up to 50 million people. Though it is the most prevalent viral STD, it can be managed if treated well with the help of antiviral medication. Valtrex is one such generic medicine, which effectively combats herpes virus while preventing from replicating further. The next best thing about this Valtrex pill is that when the dose is taken correctly, it can reduce the risk of passing on genital herpes from one sexual partner to another. Those suffering from genital herpes can use this medicine to enjoy a safer sex practice.
Directions to use Generic Valtrex 1000 mg Tablets
Those who are suffering from painful rashes, herpes (shingles), genital herpes or cold sores must get it diagnosed through a physician before taking any pills. Valtrex 1000 mg is a powerful antiviral tablet which is taken orally either with a meal or without a meal.
- -> The patients should consider taking 3 doses per day wherein, a single pill should be consumed every eight hours throughout a week.
- -> People suffering from genital herpes must consider taking this medicine twice a day for at least 5 days.
- -> People who suffer from cold sores must consume this medicine only once in a day.
- -> In case you tend to miss the dose, you should take it as soon as possible. Don’t let the two doses overlap as should be enough gap between the two subsequent doses.
- -> It is always better to consult a doctor before using Valtrex Valacyclovir 1000 mg.
- -> This drug is not recommended for those who are suffering from immune related problems.
- -> Valtrex is not an ideal choice for those who are suffering from HIV or may have gone through marrow or kidney transplantation.
- -> It should not be consumed during pregnancy or lactation without doctor’s recommendation.
- -> It is not recommended to use Valtrex 1000 mg before breast-feeding without the health care provider's recommendation.
- -> A contraindication suggests that it is not suitable for people suffering from blood or kidney disease, and hypersensitive disorder.
Common side effects of Valtrex 1000 mg Tablet :
- -> Dizziness
- -> Headache
- -> Depression
- -> Vomiting
- -> Joint Pain
- -> Nausea
- -> Skin Rash
- -> Sore Throat
You should be storing Valtrex Valacyclovir Tablet at the room temperature of 15-25 degree Celsius away from moisture, pets and children.
We provide the simplest basic know-how about drugs which does not cover all directions, feasible drug integrations, or precautions. The understandings on this website shouldn’t be used for self-therapy and self-diagnosis. For a detailed guideline related to this product, you should be consulting your health care adviser or health practitioner. We disclaim the reliability of knowledge-based mistakes. However, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, specified or other indirect damage caused by any use of the know-how on this site and likewise for penalties of self-cure.
To buy Propecia 5mg order online without prescription, visit YourMedHub or call us at 844-813-1244!